Friday, September 7, 2012

Here Come The Brides!!

In the last five months I've noticed a trend in women I'm training. They're not training for a competition, per se, it's not specific for health reasons; it's for a WEDDING! Yes, the brides have been getting ready for their big day! Another thing I've noticed ... they are not messing around! These brides come in on time, focused, train hard till the end of the session, and follow their diets so strictly. If I could only get the guys I train to be this focused for shows, they would all be on their way to the Mr. Olympia!!

It seems the motivation of that big day and the pictures that will immortalize the brides frozen in time have these women so focused on training and dieting, if I told them to eat dirt and run 50 miles a day, they would do just that with no questions asked!

Sara
First up: Sara! She was referred to me by her fiance, Vince, whom I also train. Vince is a big, strong guy, so Sara wasn't sure what to expect. Well, she came in and is focused, follows her healthy eating plan, trains hard, and does exercise classes as her cardio. She has lost over 30lbs. She looks like a different person! And her Wedding is in May of 2013. Great work Sara! And yes, I still train Vince too, but not to fit into a dress in May! Vince is also down 20lb and is still as strong as an OX!

Pushing Sara in the gym!

Jess
Next Is Jess! Jess is a trainer herself and Pro Bikini competitor. Much like a surgeon can't operate on himself and needs a surgeon, Jess came to me about 26 days before her wedding and needed to be pushed to reach her goal! Well 26 days later, she reached her goal, got married, and looked amazing! After an Island getaway for the honeymoon, she is back kicking her clients' asses in the gym! Way to go Jess!!!

With Jess on her last training session before her wedding!!

Katie
And last but not least Katie! Again, a referral from her now HUBBY Brooks, whom I train and is a competitive bodybuilder, Katie came to me 99 Days before the wedding! Ninety-nine days, NO PROBLEM!! She was SPARTAN-like with her diet and training, and even took her cooler with her to her wedding shower and bachelorette party. Yes, that's what it takes sometimes! In 99 days you can see the dramatic change. From size 6 to under a size 2, and 25lbs lost off her 5'1" frame! I must say so myself (yeah, ringing my own bell) both she and Brooks looked healthy and fit on their wedding day!

Katie before and after! (yes, that's Brooks in the pic!)

So you see, training is not just for vacations, competitions, or to follow a doctor's orders. One of the MOST motivating reasons for getting in your best shape ever is your wedding. See you soon on your way to the alter!

Contact me at bios3training@gmail.com for bridal rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment